Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th September
King Edward Hall
Arts & Crafts Fayre, Womens Institute and David Hill's Photographic Exhibition
Talent local artists and crafts people showcasing their work
For more information about our exhibitors for 2015 please visit our Arts and Crafts pages.
Here's just a taster of what's on display and to purchase...
- Julia Vokes is a local independent Phoenix Trader covering the Lindfield and Mid Sussex areas with quality greetings cards and stationery at sane prices.
- Claire Harsant offers bespoke textile design services, upholstery, roman blinds, soft furnishings and curtain making services.
- Elizabeth Worrall Bailey uses mainly her hands and fingers when painting making Elizabeth’s popular paintings individually unique.
- Vanessa Maile specialises in making intricate wire weave jewellery featuring carefully sourced gemstones.
- Sandy Wickham-Eade has been playing with Polymer Clay for 3 years and just loves to make Dragons! They all have names and adoption certificates and are all looking forward to meeting you at the Festival.
- Maureen Welfare - A member of Adventurers Art Club since 1979, Maureen paints only in oils on soft canvas, favourites include elephants, other wildlife, French and Sussex landscapes.
- Katie Sommers - Katie is a puppeteer and animator with a background in stop motion, 2D animation and illustration.
- Lucy Fuller is Lindfield artist with a BA hons degree in fine art and uses the beautiful Sussex countryside as inspiration for her abstract works.
- Louise Mulgrew a freelance Illustrator, original illustrations for sale at the festival, featuring lots of fluffy and feathery creatures.
- Brett Hudson works as a children’s book illustrator working in a humorous style on both educational and non-fiction subject matter.
- Jan Puffet's use of colour and space and her bold and vibrant textures are works for the new century.
- Karen Lorenz enjoys pet portraits but has recently started a series of pictures inspired by Ashenground Woods.
- The Rebel Art Group meets at St Richards Church Hall on Thursday Mornings. It is an independent group of artists about 15 who are of different abilities
- Sue Pearson is a producer of hand-made felt products, including pictures, necklaces, bracelets, rings, brooches, bags and scarves.
- Vintage Views & Nostalgic Images greeting cards and mounted prints featuring Sussex towns and villages plus some from further afield.
- Great Faces is proud to provide face painting for the Lindfield Art Festival again this year.
- Crystal Wolf is home to high quality, unique dog collars and accessories, for dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Ann Lewis has unique handcrafted cards for all occasions in different sizes and styles.
- Twinkling Hearts Jewellery is bringing their handcrafted jewellery to the Festival. Put some sparkle in your day!
- Madeincrawley produces, prints and designs cushion covers and more.
Nibs and Scribbles produce beautifully crafted children's prints. They also create bespoke designs for personalised prints, invitations and stationary.
Carole-Lynn Duffy Loves the medium of watercolour, particularly loose and working with textures and rich colours.
We are now full for both Arts and Crafts exhibitions in 2015.
To register your interest in future festivals, please contact us using the form below.